Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Universal Gadget Wrist Charger Review


Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$34.99
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/usb-gadgets/ceca/

Recently I went on a trip and took with me my trusted Garmin GPS system. Unfortunately the car adapter was not functioning. So I reduce to using my cell phone's browser to get maps from Google Maps. This would have been avoided if I had something like the Universal Gadget Wrist Charger.




The Universal Gadget Wrist Charger has a built in battery that is inside rubberized exterior. The Charger comes with a ton of tips for different gadgets. You can charge a ton of devices with a switch of the tip. The built in battery is rechargeable so you can always top off your gadgets.


The Universal Gadget Wrist Charger is great for throwing it in the car as an emergency battery charger. Sometimes you’re using say a cell phone or GPS and you are running out of juice. So the Universal Gadget Wrist Charger can make sure you’re not put in those situations.


Overall the Universal Gadget Wrist Charger is a great device that I use when I don't have an outlet available to charge my devices. It really is a lifesaver when you’re out and about. You can put it on your wrist and always be prepared to charge your devices.

9 Out of 10

Buy it now at ThinkGeek HERE

Disclosure: http://cmp.ly/2/bhatj8

No comments: