Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Invisible Shield by Zagg for Apple iPad (Wi-Fi Only) Full Body Review


Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$39.99
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-ipad-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php


When I bought the Apple iPad I knew that the first item I would get is a full body protector. The Invisible Shield by Zagg is one of the most popular brands. The screen protector protects against smudges, scratches, and dust. I put screen protectors on all my devices as they keep my gadgets looking like new. I mean no one wants a beat up device to look at especially when Apple makes such good looking products.




The Full Body protector I got was the easy install which includes front and back protectors. This version did not include side protectors. I believe the maximum protection version comes with side pieces.



The Screen protector is tad sticky so I used a little more of the included solution. I used the included applicator to push out most of the air bubble. Now you can't get all the air bubbles out but after 2-3 days the ones remaining usually disappear. Whenever I apply a screen protector I tend to take my time as reapplying is harder than getting it right the first time.


The Invisible Shield by Zagg for Apple iPad is the perfect solution to protect your expensive new toy. I know with the Invisible Shield that my iPad will stay in great condition for years to come. If you plan on getting an iPad this a must buy purchase that you won't regret.

9.6 Out of 10

Buy it now ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Apple iPad (Full Body)

Disclosure: http://cmp.ly/2/f0kpq2 , http://cmp.ly/5/nzmja8

No comments: