Friday, August 19, 2011

Blackfire CLAMPLIGHT Review

clamplight01

Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$29.99
http://www.blackfire-usa.com/proddetail.php?prod=001

I was looking for a flashlight that I can use around the house and take with me in my car. The Blackfire CLAMPLIGHT caught my eye almost immediately. The CLAMPLIGHT is the most unique flashlight you will come by.

clamplight02
The CLAMPLIGHT can clamp on to objects. It can also be prop up on a table. In addition the flash can swivel up and down. This makes this flashlight versatile and useful. You can pretty much use it anywhere. The light uses 3 AAA batteries to power the unit. This allows the flashlight to be light and thin.

clamplight03
The CLAMPLIGHT uses a 1 watt Cree White XR-C LED and I got to tell you it's super bright. The bulb will last up to 100,000 hours. So pretty much this flashlight will keep going for a long time. It is rated at 65 lumens which stronger than a lot of flashlights.

clamplight04
clamplight05
The Blackfire CLAMPLIGHT is an amazing designed flashlight that works well for all your daily jobs around the house. I've seen similar snake like lights and the CLAMPLIGHT definitely beats them in construction. The flashlight is built with ABS plastic so it's built to last. For just under $30 this flashlight is a steal for all it can do.

9.5 Out of 10

Order now HERE

No comments: