Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Saddleback Leather Company Wallet Bi-fold Medium Carbon Black Review


I am always on the look out for a good wallet. Saddleback was nice enough to send me their Wallet Bi-fold Medium Carbon Black for review. I have reviewed quite a few wallets ranging from $10 to $160. And I was pleasantly surprised by Saddleback's offering when it came in the mail.


Saddleback Leather Company is known for their leather bags, satchels, and other leather products. The Wallet Bi-fold Medium Carbon Black was my first product I reviewed from the company and I was looking forward to reviewing their products. The Bi-fold wallet is no flash but all substance. The quality of leather is the best I've seen in any wallet I reviewed. The wallet comes in Carbon Black, Chestnut, Dark Coffee Brown, and Tobacco Brown.


This wallet isn't for everyone. If you’re looking for a slim, multi colored wallet with a cool design then you’re looking in the wrong place. But this wallet is built to lasts for a very long time. Anyone who bought an expensive leather wallet only to have it look raggedy in a years use would appreciate this rugged wallet. This is not made of some smooth leather, rather full grain leather which is built to last.


The wallet has 6 slots for credit cards, business cards, and ID. It also has 2 interior slots along with a large slot for your cash. I chose Carbon black and the stitching is also in black. The front side is branded with Saddleback Leather on it. The wallet is a bit on the thick side but slides nicely into a back pocket.



Before Saddleback Bi-Fold wallet I thought all wallets were the same quality. But that has change the first time I touched their wallet. It's better than $100 wallets I reviewed from other companies. And that it only costs $45 for this quality of wallet makes it worth every penny. This would make a perfect gift for any guy who wants a wallet built to last back with a 100 year warranty against defects.

9.8 Out of 10

You can order your own now for $45 HERE

Disclosure: http://cmp.ly/2/ro36q9

No comments: