Monday, August 15, 2011

The Oberon Design Kindle 2 Case Review

oberon01
Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$75
Product Page HERE

I recently purchased an Amazon Kindle2 case and was interested in getting a good case. But since this is a new product there are very few choices when it comes to cases. I have tried my share of cases but all seem poorly made or didn’t look good. Pretty much they are tons of sleeve cases on Ebay from China but nothing of note.

oberon02
Now I come upon the Oberon Design Kindle 2 Case. The website has it setup for you to choose many designs. You can also choose from holding the Kindle 2 by Velcro or corners. I chose corners. Then I found the case that best suited me. The Dragonfly Pond is the one I chose. I did like the designs that wrap around but in the end the Dragonfly Pond sky blue was my choice.

oberon03
oberon04
oberon05
The corner straps do a good job of holding the Amazon Kindle 2 in case. Even if you drop the case or shake the case the Kindle is note going to come out. The case is rather thick so it provides protection. And you can even add a light attachment. The cover button is made of pewter. Also there are a large side pockets & a small pocket for I.D. or cards.

oberon06
The Oberon Design Kindle 2 Case is the best case for the Amazon Kindle 2 I have used. It offers a unique look with handcrafted materials. The case is a tad expensive but it’s well worth it. And many have already purchased this case. When you buy a $360 Kindle, $75 is not bad for a quality case that will last the lifetime of the unit. Hands down get this case if want a premium case that is well made and provides maximum protection.

10 out of 10

To purchase this item click here
http://www.oberondesign.com/

No comments: