Monday, June 13, 2011

Applesauce Polish Review

img_0365.jpg

iPod - Scratch Removal Kit

Reviewed by K.C. Kim

Each Kit Includes:

Microfinishing Polish
For both the front and back of iPod. Used for removing light to medium scratches and blemishes from the plastic front, display and chrome back.

Microfinishing Glaze
For plastic front and display of iPod. Used for removing fine scratches and swirls.

(3) 6" x 8" Polishing Cloths


I recently bought a second hand Ipod Nano off Ebay. Once I recieved it the Ipod was scratch up with deep scratches. I thought I could live with it and I did for several months but then decided to look for a better option. After to a couple of searches on Google I end up finding several products that were made for Ipod that were cleaners and polishers. The one product that came up the most was the Applesauce Polish.

img_0367.jpg

This product is amazing at removing scratches. After a couple of applications my used Nano looked brand new! For $20 this is a steal of a deal to bring life back to your Nano. I would make this a requirement to any one who plans on buying an Ipod.

To purchase this item click HERE

Rating 9.0 out of 10

No comments: