Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Original Wallet Pen Review



Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$49
http://www.thewalletpen.com/buy_now/


Intro: Everyday you carry with you a wallet. But sometimes you forget to bring a pen with you. Women have purse's where they can throw a couple of pens inside. For men who want to carry a pen with them everything I have a solution for you. The original Wallet Pen is the solution we have been waiting for. Sometimes I need to fill out a form and don't have a pen at hand. So I have to ask someone if they have a pen. Having a wallet pen with me at all times is very convenient.


Design: The wallet Pen comes in a random colored box. I got the bright green gift box. There is an option for engraving for personalized gifts. The pen is small but feels solid in sterling silver. You can definitely tell this is a premium writing instrument. The pen fits in almost all wallets.


Function: The Wallet while being small, writes just like a full size pen. It's a great pen for jotting down notes. When I go to the post office I use it to write shipping addresses on labels. When I go to the doctor's office I use it to fill out forms and insurance information. I found I use the Wallet Pen a lot through out the day with my daily tasks.


Conclusion: Even Oprah likes The Wallet Pen as it was featured O List 2006. This wallet pen is a great for gift giving. And with the holidays coming up they would make great stocking stuffers for loved ones. You get what you pay for and the Wallet Pen is worth every penny. I take it with me everywhere and have been very useful tool.

9.5 Out of 10

Purchase The Wallet Pen HERE

No comments: