Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NightWave Sleep Aid Assistant Blue Light Night Wave with Travel Case Review



Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$69.95
http://www.nightwave.com/nightwave-purchase.php

Many people have problems falling asleep at night. While some take medication or over the counter sleeping pills. This is not a healthy way to live. An alternative I have found was this product that helps aids sleeping while having no side effects.


There are many products that claim to help get you to sleep. And example is CDs with calming noises. The problem with this method is the people around also have to hear rainfalls, birds chirping, and waterfalls. So while you might fall a sleep those around you will find it annoying.


The NightWave is a different product altogether. The device is small and compact so you can take it with you when you travel. Having to sleep in an uncomfortable hotel may cause you not to fall asleep. And if you have an important meeting the next day, it affects your job.


The Nigthwave uses an included battery to power the device. The device simply lights up and helps your breathing which slowly makes you fall asleep. In addition the device will auto shut off within minutes.



I found the NightWave works great for me. After using the device for about a week, I found the device work as advertised. I was getting relaxed by the blue light. And in turn my relaxed breathing allowed me to fall a sleep much faster than I did before.



Sometimes you can't fall a sleep and this product gives you a method to finally get a good rest. No doubt this great product that refreshes you after a good nights rest. While I can't say that this will work for everyone as everyone is different. It did work for me so it's worth at least giving it a try.

9.2 Out of 10

Order one now here
NightWave Sleep Assistant - Travel Version with Bundled Carrying Case

No comments: