Monday, October 27, 2008

DHL fails to deliver - Fake attempted delivery


Everytime I have used DHL for some reason I never receive the package. The problem is that they state they attempted delivery. When I know they didn't. It's almost like if they don't have the time they just put down attempted delivery. The reason I suspect this is they never leave a door tag. I have used USPS, Fedex, and UPS and all leave door tags each and everytime they try to deliver item. DHL does do a good job of at least getting it to the local facility but the delivers guys fail to delivery it. This is probably my 5th or 6th time that I had to go to my local DHL to pick it up when I was at home for attempted delivery. Dell is partly to blame for choosing DHL as a carrier especially with the amount of complaints they have received.

No comments: