Friday, April 25, 2008

HP Mini-Note 2133 Unboxing

I had preordered the HP Mini-Note 5 days after it was being sold on HP's site. But they were backordered til May. So when I saw buy.com selling it I just had to buy it. Buy.com has a warehouse in Chicago so even with the 7-10 free shipping. I got it the next since I live in Michigan.

So today I receive it. This is the Suse Linux version and 1.2GHZ VIA C7M-ULV chip with 120gb hard drive.



Here is the Buy.com box.




Then the second cardboard box. This is the actual packaging of the Mini Note. Not very flashy.


The accessories box comes with documentation, ac adapter, battery.





Inside you will find the Mini Note with it's Aluminum body. If I could compare it, it's similar in design to the Powerbooks and MacBook Pro's.

No comments: