Wednesday, April 09, 2008

the-gadgeteer.com reviews HP 2133 Mini-Note PC


the-Gadgeteer reviews the HP 2133 Mini-Note PC.

They really liked it and like most of the press calling it the EEE PC for grown ups.

I'm extremely impressed with the HP 2133 Mini-Note laptop. So much so, that I don't want to send it back tomorrow! The size is perfect, the display is great, the keyboard is wonderful and the price is nice. Sure, you can get yourself an ASUS EEE PC, for less money... But after you get your hands on the Mini-Note, the EEE PC feels and looks like a cheap toy. I actually purchased the EEE PC for myself thinking I would use it instead of my Macbook Pro for traveling. The small display and low resolution were absolute deal breakers for me though. I would take the Mini-Note on a trip with me in a heart beat. Well, I would if it were running something other than Vista ;o) If you have been shopping for an ultra-portable laptop, please do yourself a favor and take a look at this one before you buy anything else.

Read full review HERE

No comments: