Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Apple Wireless Keyboard MC184LL/B [NEWEST VERSION] Review



I purchased a Mac Mini and was looking for a small compact Bluetooth keyboard.  I looked at alternatives but ending up getting the Apple Wireless Keyboard.  The Apple Wireless Keyboard can be used with Mac, PC, iPads, iPhones and any other device that supports Bluetooth.


The Apple Wireless Keyboard is thin, light, and made of aluminum.  The Bluetooth keyboard pairs well with almost anything I threw at it.  The wireless keyboard allows me to roam the room.  The keyboard has a solid feel it to it and the keystrokes are silent.  The keyboard powers down when not in use and powers up when you start typing.  The batteries last a long time using rechargeable AA batteries.


The Wireless Keyboard feels like typing on a laptop keyboard.  It would be similar feel to the Macbook chicklet keyboard.  I had no problem on typing on the keyboard and pairing it with my Mac Mini and new Ipad.  The Keyboard uses only two AA batteries which I recommend rechargeable ones.


Although the price of the Apple Wireless Keyboard is a bit more expensive I would not hesitant to get this wonderful keyboard.  It is a great keyboard to use with the Mac Mini as I type on my couch and view movies on my HDTV.

9.8 Out of 10

Buy it now here
Apple Wireless Keyboard






No comments: