Thursday, December 10, 2009

Optimization-world.com 6 Ft. Ultra-High Speed HDMI Cable - 28 Gauge - Gold Plated 1.3b Review



Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$12.99
http://www.optimization-world.com/

Paying too much for cables at the brick and mortar? Well the great thing about the Internet is you can get some great deals online. Optimized Cable company provides a ton of affordable premium cables like HDMI cables, Component cables, and other cables for your home theatre and HDTV setup.




I was actually looking to get a HDMI cable. And 6FT seems to be a popular length. I have a 42" Panasonic Plasma so HDMI cable can output high quality HD video. I have several gadgets that I used the cable with. I tested the cable with my PS3 Slim and WDTV Media player and outputted to 1080P and the quality was quite simply fantastic. Games really pop out in high definition.



In my opinion price does not make a cable good. What counts is performance and the 6 Ft. Ultra-High Speed HDMI Cable - 28 Gauge - Gold Plated 1.3b outputs video as good as a high priced HDMI cable. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to watch the best quality video on their HDTV.

9.5 Out of 10

You can order the Optimation-World 6 Ft. Ultra-High Speed HDMI Cable - 28 Gauge - Gold Plated 1.3b at their website HERE


Disclosure: http://cmp.ly/2/ccn60t

No comments: