Friday, December 18, 2009

Jimi Wallet Stealth Black Review


Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$14.95
http://www.thejimi.com/


I was looking for a new wallet and came upon the Jimi Wallet. This is the original slim plastic wallet. I have seen quite a few imitators but this is the original. Now let's take a look into this wallet.


The Jimi wallet is made of recycled and recyclable materials. They also donate 1% to the environment. The wallet comes in 14 different colors. I chose the stealth black because I'm a low key guy.


Just the essential is what you carry with you. And the Jimi Wallet is perfect for just the essentials. So I can take a license, credit card and a couple of bucks with me. The wallet is carried in the front pocket which will provide an extra amount of security.


I highly recommend the Jimi Wallet for those who don't like carrying your plain Jane leather wallet. It is a perfect gift for a guy who wants to keep it simple.

9.8 Out of 10

Purchase it now HERE


Disclosure: http://cmp.ly/2/nqlf6p

No comments: