Sunday, October 23, 2011

Samsung Essential Indestructible microSDHC Card with adapter by Memory Card Zoo Review


Just yesterday I step on a headphone cord and it broke. I'm sure many people have bought things only to have it break very easily. When ask to review an Indestructible microSDHC Cards I jumped at the chance.



The microSDHC card I am reviewing is made by Samsung and sold by Memory Card Zoo. The card looks like your ordinary microSDHC card. It is an 8GB Class 6 microSDHC Card with adapter. The card is advertised as water proof, shock proof, and magnet proof.




Now I performed several tests such as:
Drop it in a cup of water
Hit is with a meat mallet
Rest it on a magnet
Run over it with an SUV
Bury it
Leave it out in the rain
Step on it with a boot


The microSDHC card worked like advertised. This SD card can take a licking and keep on ticking. This microSDHC card is tough enough to take some punishment and still work like normal. After I tested the SD card I tested it in my PC and loaded maps on it and tested it with my GPS without lag.

9.5 Out of 10

You can preorder the 8GB for £12.95 or 16GB for £27.50 at Memory Card Zoo HERE



Disclosure: http://CMP.LY/2/fWMbIH

No comments: