Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rogue Wallet - Napa Leather Review


I was never a fan of wearing my wallet in my back pocket. That's why I love Rogue Wallet's Front Pocket wallets. The wallets come in a ton of different styles, textures and colors. I had a chance to check out their new wallets and here is my review.




The Rogue Wallet Napa Leather is one of their more upscale models. The Napa Leather is made of quality leather that has a smooth texture made from high quality vegetable tanned materials. The wallet comes in Napa Black, Tan, Dark Brown and Cognac Brown. The wallet is full featured including a slot for a license, 3 credit cards, and interior pocket for everything else. The wallet is slim and thin that you won't know that the wallet is even in your pocket.


The Rogue Wallet Napa Leather Wallet is a really nice wallet that would make a perfect gift. This wallet has the feel of luxury. The Wallet is $50 and comes with a 2 year guarantee.

9.8 Out of 10

Buy it now HERE


Disclosure: http://CMP.LY/1/0tQcv7

No comments: