Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rogue Wallet - Natural Dry Milled Leather Black Review


The wallet is something you carry everyday so you want one that you really like. Rogue Wallet makes front pocket wallets using all kinds of designs and textures. Their new 2011 wallets are some of the best available. Here I review the Rogue Wallet - Natural Dry Milled Leather Black.




Every guy wants a wallet that feels upscale and real nice quality. Rogue Wallet cases are made of the best materials and backed by a 2 year guarantee. The new Natural Dry Milled Leather has a natural texture of a top grain cowhide. The Napa Leather which I also reviewed has a slightly smoother texture. Both are high quality wallets that I would recommend.


I always carry my wallet in my front pocket so I like that Rogue Wallet caters to my needs. The Naturally Dry Milled Wallet by Rogue Wallet is one better luxury wallets I have carried around. I highly recommend this wallet to anyone who wants a nice looking wallet that is built to last.

9.5 Out of 10

Buy it now HERE



Disclosure: http://CMP.LY/1/0tQcv7

No comments: