Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Butterfly Wallet Review


Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$12.50
http://butterflywallet.com/



I was looking for a slim wallet that is minimalist but functions well. The Butterfly Wallet is one I came upon searching Google. From the pictures the wallet looked slim enough and I thought I would give it a try.


The Butterfly Wallet came in a normal size envelope. It was thin as paper using durable ripstop nylon. You can select from 5 colors choices. I chose black as that is the color I prefer for my wallets.


The Butterfly Wallet is the thinnest and slimmest wallet I've come upon. The wallet initially does not have any structure. Once you add a few credit cards, business cards, and license you will find the wallet quite sturdy. The website says it best when they say that just like a tent that gets its structure from steel poles. The Butterfly Wallet gets the same structure from the cards you put in it.


The Butterfly Wallet is a great slim wallet for any man. This is no frills minimalist wallet that just functions great as a wallet that slides nicely in your pocket. Get rid of that bulky wallet and get yourself a Butterfly Wallet.


9 Out of 10

$12.50 Buy it now HERE

No comments: