Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Cook 5" Santoku Knife Review


Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$8.39
http://www.goodcook.com/


While shopping at Family Fare I found this Good Cook 5" Santoku Knife. The brand appears to be new since the website is still coming soon. The Knife sells for only $8.39 for the 5 inch or $9.49 for the 7 inch.



This was sort of an impulse buy so I didn't know what to expect. The Good Cook 5" Santoku Knife was surprisingly good for the price. The knife blade if made of high carbon stainless steel with full tang blade for added strength, control and balance. I chopped up some onions and tomatoes using the knife and it really worked well. The only negative was there were slight scratches on the knife blade.



The price of this knife makes it a great buy. I would recommend Good Cook brand to anyone. I plan on buying the 7 inch Santoku knife next. This is my new favorite knife even though I have Wustuf and Cutco knives at home.

8.7 Out of 10

Visit the official website HERE

No comments: