Wednesday, May 20, 2009

iBend - iPhone & iPod Touch Stand Review


Reviewed by K.C. Kim
$4.99 set of two
http://www.myibend.com/


I was looking for a small compact stand that I could use when traveling and when I want to watch a video clip on my 2nd Gen iPod Touch. I saw the iBend a low cost, super thin iPod Touch Stand and thought I review it.



The iBend comes in a regular envelope that you would send regular mail in. Made of vinyl it is pretty much paper thin. Two stands are included in white and black for $4.99. Would be perfect for the traveler since it's so small. The two stands are flat then you just bend it and put the iPod or iPhone in it.


Super cheap iPod stand that is still cool and functions perfectly as a movie stand for your iPhone or iPod touch. Best of all it takes virtually no space. Better than some cheap plastic stand that you see on ebay. This is by far the best stand for the money.

9 out of 10

Order one now HERE

No comments: